Three positives two negatives?

Okay, I took three equate (walmart brand) pregnancy tests (lines) one on 21st, one on the 23, one today ALL had faint lines, Equate (early result) said to take 19 days past when you think you conceived (the 6th) so techincally i shouldn't have taken it until tomorrow, but i couldn't stand to wait. I took two clearblue (one yesterday, one today) they both said not pregnant? I read equate is more sensitive then clearblue, I scheduled a appointment on monday for a blood test but i'm so confused, any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you might have had a chemical pregnancy. Where you're egg gets fertilized in the falopian tube, makes it's journey down to your uterus, and for some reason it doesnt implant. In which case you'll probably start your period soon. But it could just mean that your hormone levels are fluctuating like crazy and they were higher the day you got the positive results and then the next day for some reason they were lower. Good luck at your appt! You'll know soon enough.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Same thing happened to me I took a test on the 19th it came back with a very faint positve line then took another one on the 22nd and that came back negative so i went to the doctor today and had a blood test and an ultrasound and the ultrasound didn't show anything but the test came back positive he said I was only maybe 2-3 weeks pregnant so if I were you I would go to the doctor and have them do an ultrasound and a blood test. I was also told by people that it could be a chemical pregnancy but I wasn't going to believe them. Cause i had other symtoms to.
    Mrs.S28

Answer by Mrs.S28 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009