Three positives two negatives?

Okay, I took three equate (walmart brand) pregnancy tests (lines) one on 21st, one on the 23, one today ALL had faint lines, Equate (early result) said to take 19 days past when you think you conceived (the 6th) so techincally i shouldn't have taken it until tomorrow, but i couldn't stand to wait. I took two clearblue (one yesterday, one today) they both said not pregnant? I read equate is more sensitive then clearblue, I scheduled a appointment on monday for a blood test but i'm so confused, any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the ones that came up positive might have been more sensitive than the ones that came up negative. is it possible that the positives were just evaporation lines? (google it if you've never heard of it) try again in a couple of days and good luck! :D
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• if there is any sort of line they usually say its positive.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• well thats a lil confusing and only means u can or might not be pregnant i know that sucks im saying this but thats all that means. my sister had the samething and turned out she was infact pregnant... goodluck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• did you pee on them on different days using your first piss?

if you peed on five tests in one days that's crazy- just wait til tomorrow
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• (OP) I used my first morning urine on a few but not all of them (i think two out of the five).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You're crazy woman, just wait a couple days.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Lol. Just hang out a few more days and take another one. :)

You should always use your first urination in the morning as your urine is more concentrated and the tests will be able to pick up the levels of HCG better in concentrated urine.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Has the first day of your period passed yet? the accuracy of those "early" tests drops significantly the earlier you test so I'd wait a few days and try again. just be patient. . . if you are preggo you still have 9 months to wait. . . try to relax.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• (OP) i've heard of evap lines but THREE different ones? And I made sure to read it within the time limits, i'm going for a blood test on monday, i guess i'm just anixous, we have been trying for a while (almost 3 years).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009