im always ANGRY and have NO energy what so ever and i dont know why!

I dont know what to do any more. im sick of being angry and no being able to play with my kids outside or anytime for that matter. All i want to do is sleep wake up go to the bathroom and go right back to sleep. i dont eat hardly anything either i have to make myself eat. Yesterday i ate dinner. And today i had a couple of cheetos and its already almost 1pm. Now when it comes to my anger i have no reason to be mad no one did anything to me to be mad! When i sit down and try to think about why i could be angry i cant figure anything out. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Health

• PPD? you sound like me, i'm going to get evaluated for ppd next week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Have your iron checked. Iron deficiency anemia can cause all of the symptoms you just described. I read somewhere that 20% of all women suffer from this type of anemia and have no idea. I was one of them myself and a multivitamin has helped.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 12:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Dawpea...i was checked the other day at the hospital but thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Try to Eat within 1/2 hour upon rising with a good protein plan which will boost your metabolism, add Vitamin B Complex(energy) & a good multivitamin, continue to eat protein with every meal every 2-3 hours, exercise, drink 1/2 your body weight in water. Being consistant will help. Put on some uplifting music.

Most conditions/diseases are either directly or indirectly related to lack of proper nutrition.

When I am not consistant with my nutrition I get depressed & angry at everything.
    Anne518

Answer by Anne518 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009