I need a work from home job or business with a very low start up...

$50 or less.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a 9 month old and another on the way and I work from home! I work with an awesome team of moms who help each other and others make income from home. We work for ourselves, not by ourselves! Free websites, Receive support and step-by-step training. NO Selling/ Stocking Products/ Billings or collections.
    Such a great feeling to be home with my family.
    I would love to tell you more about what I do and how to reach financial freedom!
    Devan

Take a look at my website:
    www.able2behome.com
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I work at home with my two young boys at home with me and absolutely love it! The company I work with just recently won an award with the BBB! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you may have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:www.athome.yolasite.com
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I am a Pre Paid Legal Associate and we offer Legal Services for less than $1.00/ day think Insurance for an Attorney!!! We are merging with an Internet Company in October giving you an extra opportunity to earn EVEN MORE MONEY!!!!
    lovemykiddies07

Answer by lovemykiddies07 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Ameriplan is only $50 to start, it CAN be more but doesn't need to be. And services are very low cost so anyone can benefit from one of our plans. Listen to the Overview Audio HERE and let me know if you have questions! We offer daily pay,training, support, benefits and more!

~Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Discovery toys is low start up. Usually runs a sale to start. The only bad thing is you only make 20% of sales.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• This is perfect for you! I works arounds your schedual. ONE time 29.00 start up fee. Refundable for 4 months!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

If I can help with questions, details, or just getting started, let me know...I'm happy to help in any way I can!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I work from home, as a Partner IBO with EscapeInternational.com, please take a moment to look through the website, and let me know if you have any additional questions. I have been involved for just a few months, but I earn a modest commission in addition to substantial savings on my own household spending. It has really changed the way I shop, and how I look at money. I am so thankful for the enlightenment I have fouind. There is no start up, and if you choose you can become a customer, waiving the commission but still saving substantial money...also for free. I have found that the savings alone are wonderful for many of my clients, and have been enough for some of them that they no longer need to look for an additional income to maintain the lifestyle they are used to in these tough times. Please let me know what you think...I am truly looking forward to hearing your input, as it helps us to grow in the right direction
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 8:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2009