Stay at home work

sapna4321

Asked by sapna4321 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I have a 9 month old and another on the way and I work from home! I work with an awesome team of moms who help each other and others make income from home. We work for ourselves, not by ourselves! Free websites, Receive support and step-by-step training. NO Selling/ Stocking Products/ Billings or collections.
    Such a great feeling to be home with my family.
    I would love to tell you more about what I do and how to reach financial freedom!
    Devan

Take a look at my website:
    www.able2behome.com
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I make great income! WIthin the first month! Works around your schedual! Try it! Its risk free!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

If you're interested, I'd be happy to help with more details, or questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I work at home with my 2 young boys at home with me and just love it! The company I work with just recently won an award with the BBB and there are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! If interested, feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer your questions for you! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009