What is wrong with women now-a-days?

What the hell is with all of these women going after married men? My dh is a maintenance man at a factory. He gets hit on every single day by women young and old, married and single. He has his own office with pictures of me and our girls all over the place, a pic of our baby is his screen saver on his computer! What possesses these whores from trying to get with a married man who has babies at home? I'm so lucky that my dh is honest with me. He comes home from work and tells me about these women and he tells me that he just tries to stay away. He said that he tries to just do his job, but a lot of them hang all over him while he's trying to fix presses and things. My blood just boils at times and I admit I'm a little jealous even though I don't need to be. Would you feel this way too? P.S. These women are even leaving my dh candy and other gifts...it's just weird!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• There's not much you can do. If it gets too bad, your dh can file a harrassment suit against them at work. Leaving him candy and such is a bit much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Depending how desperate a woman maybe, that woman may only look at the man as a walking billfold, not as a married man (let alone a human being).
    Anonymous

• Because THEY want that for themselves. They see that he is 100% dedicated to you and they want that bc they don't have it. I know how you feel. My dh tells me everytime he gets approached (and me to him) and this women flock to get him bc he talks about how proud he is and how much he loves me. There is nothing more attractive than a dedicated man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Sounds like he tell you this to keep you jealous. Otherwise he would just ignore it.
    I get hit on EVERYDAY, I don't bother telling my hubby cause what is the point? Why piss him off when these men have no chance in hell of getting with me. I think your hubby LIKES to tell you to feed his ego!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Anon 1:08 is sooo wrong. Its great that you guys have an open and honest relationship that telling each other this stuff doesn't cause problems. You should continue to have an open, and honest relationship!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• free candy!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Are you kidding? Who would hit on the maintenance guy? And a married one at that! Yikes! A bunch of desperate women, these women must be dogs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think a lot of single women think a married man is "safe." They want him for themselves, they know he's not a commitment phobe, he makes a good living, and is a good Dad. They aren't really thinking that if he would cheat on you, then he would cheat on them. In short, these women aren't very bright.

Answer by missanc at 1:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Its not just now-a-days hun. My father has had that issue since well before I was born. Hell my grandfather used to tell me not to be that kind of a girl. They realize what a great guy he is and want him for themselves. My grandfather also told me to find a great guy young, because "they all get snapped up quickly." Guess what, I did. But he is oblivious when the girls hit on him. I had to point it out to him when I went into work one day and one of the girls was doing it right in front of me.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Anon 1:13, What's wrong with a mainteance man? I think a man who works and supports his family is sexy, but I would not go after a married man. Some women just have no self respect!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2009