What's your opinion on the work of...

Speaker of the House~ Nancy Pelosi?

How would you rate her as Speaker of the House?
Do you feel she has "drained the swamp" of Corruption and Ethics violation?
Do you feel she has been true to her words, ".... I do tell you that if the Democrats win and have substantial majorities, Congress of the United States will be more bipartisan,"

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she is a huge disappointment as the first female speaker. I had high hopes but wish Cindy Sheehan would have taken her seat last year. I hope her constituents wise up and vote her stupid ass out soon.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• popcorn

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• LOLOLOLOLOLOL OOPS sorry........ Other than that I am speechless. Guess that says it all here
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA cannot help but lmao ...nazi Pelosi she gets a big FAAAAAT F
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think she has degraded the role of Speaker of the House even more so than it already was. She is a hypocrite. She is a liar. She is out for her own PARTISAN political agenda. And she is a fake. my opinion as nicely as I could put it without being censored and deleted by CM mods... :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• She's better than Newt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• "I do tell you that if the Democrats win and have substantial majorities, Congress of the United States will be more bipartisan,"

How does THAT work?  She is deluded or lying.  You pick.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I know mancosmomma... I think she actually might be BOTH.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• How would you rate her as Speaker of the House?  Do approval percentage points go into the negative?  If so, that's where she would be on my list. 

Do you feel she has "drained the swamp" of Corruption and Ethics violation?  LOL, not without washing herself down the drain.  Not gonna happen, I can't believe she would even say this on camera - she never had this intention.

Do you feel she has been true to her words, ".... I do tell you that if the Democrats win and have substantial majorities, Congress of the United States will be more bipartisan,"  Holy RiceARoni!  Her?  Bipartisan?  The term 'snowball's chance in hell' comes to mind. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• TNMOM...
    Please leave the nazi comments out! It is just not appropriate to use the word so lightly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009