What moment have you shared with your DH/SO that always makes you smile when you remember it?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we had a huge sherbet fight at my apartment, before we lived together. there was 1 bowl of sherbert, and 1 spoon, and we battled for it. we wrestled all over the house! everything was sticky and gross, we were sweating and bleeding (lol, the door got closed on my foot), and we were laughing so hard, we could barely breathe! my room mate just stood in his bedroom doorway and watched us, laughing in awe. it was such a silly, playful moment!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 1:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i have 4 off hand
    our wedding and the birth of our 3 kids
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The day I met him at the airport when he came home on R&R from Iraq. I was a week shy of being full term with our daughter, and the last time he had seen me in person, I was only six weeks pregnant! He hugged me and said, "Lucy's gotten big!" I joke with him now that this statement proves he is a smart man because he didn't say, "YOU'VE gotten big!" LOL
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Ok, birth of my kids is tops but of the non-obvious stuff....

The way we came up with our nicknames for each other.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• There are way to many moments like that for me to be able to pick just one.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The day we stood at US Customs in the airport together. We were both returning from being overseas for a year after being deployed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The day my hubby met us at the airport after my DS and I had made our first trip home for two whole weeks to visit my parents w/o my hubby b/c he had to work. I can still see the look on this face and feel the great big hug he gave me and remember everything he said to his lil man! Its so tough on him when we go visit without him, he is such a sweet hubby to miss us that much!
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• DH pumped my breasts while I was in a coma so that I could breastfeed our daughter.

A kiss we shared. It was extremely sweet.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i couldnt drive a stick shift and he told me that some day im gonna teach you, this was our first date, then about 2 weeks later we were coming back from a near by town and he pulled on to a back road and stopped im like what are we doing he says ok now you are driving us home..i thought he was kidding at first but i took the back roads the rest the way home it took us a while cause i kept stallin the car. but i was the only other person who got to drive his rx 7 which was his baby =)
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Right before he left for boot camp we layed down in the grass in his parent's front yard and just cuddled. It was the perfect sunny slightly cloudy cool breeze kind of day. It was a really nice memory I still think about.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 4:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2009