jehovah witnesses coming to the door

today I had my first Jehovah come to my door ...What do you say to them, you cant just say no....they wont leave you alone...or do you even have them come to your door.....around here we get them like every week..

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just tell them kindly that you are not interested and to please stop coming to your home. If they continue to come, shut the door in their faces and if they still don't get the hint, call the police!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• 2 words "NO SOLICITING" that means even religious organizations can be arrested if they come to your door.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Just be nice and tell them that it may be nice talking, but they are going nowhere with you and they are wasting their time. They could be talking to other people and making a difference in someone else's life, just not yours.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 1:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yes you can just say no!! Say no thanks-and shut the door. OR-state your religious preference and shut the door.

I tell them that I respect their beliefs but I am not interested. And-yes, I do interrupt them mid-sentence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• why did you open it? when we were younger we acted as if we didn't hear the doorbell or them knocking. sorry, sometimes they could be persistent.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Tell them I'm Catholic and they practily run away screaming lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I had them knocking at my door for about a week or two and finally I answered and told them I really respected their religion but that I was a Christian. Well the Man that came said he would have to hear that from the MAN of the house and brushed his feet off by the door and said until he heard it from him he wasn't responsible for my actions. I couldn't believe it and now hide when I see them.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• open the door naked and tell them they're interrupting your quality time with your SO! LOL just kidding! would be funny though
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• No matter what religion I tell them that I am happy with my religion and have a great connection with the goddess. Then if they say God bless you, I tell them Goddess bless you, or if they say to have a blessed day, I wish them the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• my husband had them coming to his door weekly at one point. and I am not suggesting anyone do this, but....he seriously put on a porn, opened his fly and greeted them at the door. they never came back. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2009