Is anyone else here a Reiki Master or practitioner?

Just wondered if anyone else does Reiki or any other type of energy healing modality.

NewDay810

Asked by NewDay810 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh I want to learn Reiki. There are classes out here but they fill up so darn fast. I would loved to become a Reiki master.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• No, but its something Im going to learn as soon as the time is right.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I want to learn very badly. I just don't have the time right now.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• no but i took a reiki begginers class back in 2006 and it was a huge waste of money.. i most def still believe in the power of healing touch such as massage.. and i do believe that all of us have good and bad energy... however be careful when trying to pursue something like this... some of these classes are scams. i personally think the one i went to was.. any wy good luck
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I am a Reiki master under the Usui system. I'm just now trying to start up a in home pratice
    Ravensong

Answer by Ravensong at 5:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Reiki junky! Haven't been to classes yet but my friends work on me when I need it. My SO is a member of the Golden Dawn so we use a lot of energetic healing. We owe our pregnancy to it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I am currently taking Reiki classes :)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i wish...but its hard to learn without a teacher and no one around here does it.

i own a book on it but books dont teach..you need a master
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 4:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I wish!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Thanks... Rydersmommy616, I am a Reiki Master... I wanted to know if anyone else was a Reiki practitioner...

and I would say, if you only had level 1, you might want to go back for level 2. It took me several years to get my Master certificate because each time I took a level, I would get totally TURNED OFF to reiki.. didn't want to have anything to do with it for about a year! then after about a year, I would think "hmm I need to take the next level". It just took me a long time to assimilate it.

Now I LOVE it! I have a Reiki table, and my husband is totally converted!!! I do sessions for him, and I do instant reiki whenever my son has a tummyache, etc. It helps!

At some point next spring I will start my own clinic out of my house, and I will be teaching classes too.

It is so awesome.
    NewDay810

Answer by NewDay810 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2009