What are your kids going to be for Halloween? Do you still dress up too?

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my dd wants to be bat girl lol we saw a pink bat girl costume online @ party city & she wants that one.. not dressing the baby up he's too little...i'm not dressing up either lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• we are buying costumes this weekend! :) next year, i vow to know how to sew well enough to make their costumes.
    my SD (3 yrs.) wants to be either a carebear or a horse. my DD (5 months) is probably going to be a peapod. i saw a super cute costume at target, and that's what i was for my 1st halloween! i dont think us grown ups will dress up, unless its just something simple from home. just for the sake of saving money.
    i cant wait! i love halloween!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 1:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• we arent sure what the kids will be yet my oldest wants a ben 10 costume but going to have to see what our budget is. and i dont usually dress up but we are gonna hit the thrift stores and see if we cant find something there thats cheaper..
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• One will be a monkey, the other dorethy, and son is undecided still. Last year I dressed up as a fat plumber but,it got hot and my mascara mustashe was running. We got alot of laughs
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• my son wants to me mario and i am dressing up as a witch!!LOL
    soccermom555

Answer by soccermom555 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• One of my cousins is a fantastic seamstress, and every year she creates the most amazing costumes for her daughter. Whatever the little girl wants to be, my cousin designs it from scratch and brings it to life. I cannot wait to see what she has thought up this year. So far she has made such things as a spider, an eagle (the kids were calling it a "freedom chicken"), and my favorite....a pineapple!
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• We were thinking the 3 Stooges but its not set in stone.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My son, 2.5, wants to be a cowboy and my daughter, 4.5, can't decide between a bride, Glinda the good witch, or snow white... we'll see what she settles on =) She also wants me to dress up, but oy... I have a witch hat and cape somewhere in the attic, maybe I'll do it to make her happy...but only if DH does too =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My oldest (boy) is going to be a tree with a cat stuck in the branches.
    My middle child (boy) is going to be a scarecrow.
    My youngest (girl) is going to be a princess.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think ds will be a pirate. I hope to know the sex of the baby I am preggo with now by then and paint it on my belly. Should find out early/mid Oct.
    aidens_mama06

Answer by aidens_mama06 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009