how would you feel?

my boyfriend and i and our daughter is going to this battle of the bands tomorrow night.its for local bands.he did not ask me how i felt about it or if i cared and he invited a woman he works with to go with us.she is suppose to be going too.i have never met her and dont know much about her either.just wondering how you other women would feel? I'm a bit mad about it.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I would go with a smile on my face, be sweet to her and be on him like white on rice!!! He should have asked you how you feel about it first, and if you had any objections, he should have canceled with her or told her that she couldnt go "with" y'all. Good luck.
    Minimelda

Answer by Minimelda at 7:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I would take advantage of being able to make friends with someone he works with. The only time I would be mad is if he invited her and I wasn't going along.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 1:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• guys can have female friends....i wouldnt be mad.....but i know and dont have any doubt about my husband...but if we were dating id be curious....not mad...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Hubby knows better than to pull that one on me. Family time/excursions/outings are just that, for FAMILY only!
    I'd rip him a new one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i would be upset if DH made plans without asking me first. i also would want him to tell me before he invited someone to go with us. i hope you can have a good time though! maybe you will really like this woman :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I would be upset that he didn't consult me on how I feel about it first, but I would just go along and see how things went and how she is, after all knowing my DH she would probably be someone just felt I would like and get along with.

lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 1:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• If you are going, I dont see an issue with it. It would bother me if he had invited her and NOT you. But it just seems like a friendly thing at this point. I say chill a bit.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• thanks i see what u all are saying.i have trust issues with him.no he hasnt cheated.but he has looked at older women 50-60's in porn. he has another female friend from when he worked somewhere else and he talked to her at work,on phone and went to her house to fix stuff for her.she is 50 something and no man.i have gotten to know her she isnt so bad but sometimes i still have those what if thoughts.This woman he invited so far he just talks to her at work.i dont care about someone going its just her.i guess it will be fine.wait and see.i want a friend to go with me but i am not having any luck
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2009