ughhh help

ok so i kept going into preterm labor from 29 wks on so they gave me meds to stop it which ive been of for a few weeks now but i keep getting bh an some contractions im 37wks im dialated to 3cm an 90percent effaced an just wanna get this over her with the doc says i could have her tonight or a week from now who knows WHAT CAN I DO TO PROGRESS THINGS NATURALLY any advice is appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could also be more than one week so just be prepared. if i were you i would just want to relax as much as possible to prepare for birth and then having a newborn. you can try sex and walking which can speed things along for some ladies. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• oh and congrats on making it to term. that's really really good that you didn't have your lo pre-term :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• thanks im very happy i made it to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I'm 36w/4d. I was reading that nipple stimulation is "proven" to draw contractions. They do say to be careful because it can really make the contractions strong and fast, so beware. :)
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2009