Did you go to your high school prom?

Was it as fun as they make it out to be in movies?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I did go.

It was a very nice evening. Movie like....nah. My high school wasnt that big of a "party" type school so even though we had fun and all that it wasnt as crazy getting as Ive seen on the big screen.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I went to my Jr prom and it was real lame...so when my Sr prom came along me and my date got all dresses up went out to dinner and with the gameworks...and that was alot more fun. Then again im not really into the prom thing.
    Amanduh87

Answer by Amanduh87 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• jr prom was great, i went on a double date with my 1st love, my brother & a chick friend of his
    sr prom sucked! my boyfriend was a douche bag
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I went to my senior prom and it was great - we had a blast! But then my date was driving his RX7 at 3 AM in the morning going from his house to mine (we had gone to his house for him to change clothes) and got into a car accident.

Answer by missanc at 2:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• No, I didn't and I regret every minute of it. My date had to tell me the day before he couldn't because his father found out I was mormon and wouldn't let his son go out with me. I got dressed up and everything but chose not to go because I was ashamed. I should've just gone. Oh well. I am making my children go to theirs. haha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• nope.. i didnt go and i really didnt want to go.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Nope. I had no interest in going. It seemed like a "couple" thing and I didn't have a boyfriend and went to an all girl school so it wasn't all that easy to meet boys. My friends went and said it was lame anyway despite the $150 pricetag (for dinner and the dance at a fancy hotel downtown). They ditched their dates and went on a carriage ride instead.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yep. I went senior year and had a blast.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009