What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?:

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was nineteen years old and I had just started living in "my own place". Two friends and I finished off half a bottle of white wine, and two large bottles of red wine. Shamefully, that night also began a relationship with one of those friends, due to a few hours of alcohol-induced sex.

Since then, I have only been drunk a handful of times. By some stroke of luck, only once have I been so drunk that I vomited and was unable to recall certain parts of the night. The cause was a combination of Killian's Beer, Tattoo Black Rum mixed with nasty soda, a Jager shot (still don't remember how I came to have one in my hand), and tacos....ugh.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Rum and Coke.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Sloe gin and orange juice. A slow screw. Blech. Cough syrup should never be mixed with OJ. I can't drink alcoholic beverages with orange juice as a mixer anymore. Just the smell makes me nauseous and its been 13 years.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Okay, I'm about to admit to just how huge a "dork" I am:

I'm 32 yrs old.... & I've never been drunk.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i was 15 and i drank a whole 5th of jack yukon....worst hang over ever....but still my favorite liquer to drink straight
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yuck it was probably some kind of cheap beer, but I don't remember what kind because I was drunk!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 1:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• long island tea, i can't drink one now lol they used to be my favorite too! it was at my dh's college graduation party and the next day i had finals for my college haha good think i'm smart (lol) i passed with a hangover with a 4.0 gpa :) go me haha
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Boxed wine I had poured into an empty Hawaiian Punch bottle. So classy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Long Island Iced Tea at age 17. I wasn't exactly drunk (I threw it up before that point) but it was the last time I ever drank!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 2:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Everclear and KoolAid

Answer by missanc at 2:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009