I dont have a normal dr so I was wondering if maybe someone else had this happen... Cold ??

sarted yesterday with a sore throat then straigh tin to a runny nose now a stuffy nose but the thing that has got me confused is since 4 am to 11 am ( now) my temp has gone from normal 97.7 (yes that is normal for me) to 100.4
It just keeps rising .
Why do I have a temp with a cold ?
What can I do ?
I am brok etil tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The flu. Take Tylenol Cold.

Answer by missanc at 2:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• a cold isn't a sickness per se, rather it is your body fighting off a sickness. THe excess mucus and fever are signs that your body is doing what it need to to fight off the illness. sore throat could be a syptom of the illness or it could be a side effect of the mucus. CHances are it's viral, which means there's nothing you can do. Just watch the temp. If it gets too high, then maybe take some tylenol to help it break. Other than that, normal push fluids get rest treatment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I have yellowish mucus if that means anything?
    I havent had a temp ssince I was a kid
    SO I am completely lost
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009