Does your child have one movie that they want to watch all the time?

My daughter is not quite ten months old, but she is addicted to the film "Chocolat". We cannot understand it. My husband has come to refer to the movie as "the last resort". He calls it this because, no matter how loud she is screaming for whatever reason, if she so much as hears a piece of dialouge or music from it she automatically calms down. Just the other day, I heard her father say, "Her teeth are bothering her, and nothing is helping. I am putting in the last resort.

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aww...she loves johnny depp too :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• When my oldest was 1 and I needed to take a shower, I would put him in his high chair and put the movie the Mummy on! You would think it might have scared him but his eyes would be glued to the tv while I took a quick shower.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Dora Dora Dora!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Unfortunately, I have come to despise the movie "Chocolat", because of its overviewing in our house!
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Spirit, the Disney movie. Also, Marley and Me. They call it "movie with the dog thats scared of thunder." lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• the one movie that my son loves to watch over and over and over again is hellboy 2 and now he wants to watch madagascar: escape 2 africa ALL THE TIME
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I used to be a live-in nanny for two little girls, aged two and three. They were constantly begging to watch "Elephant and Baby", which was there name for "Ice Age".
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• my kids love to watch toy story, we watch it about 3 times a day now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• OMG! Here it is September and my kids have been watching Polar Express at least once a day since Christmas Eve 2005!!!
    Anna239

Answer by Anna239 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My 4 year watches high school musical and hairspray all the time.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 2:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009