What do you do that you know you really shouldn't while pregnant?

Hey!
I was just wondering if any to-be mommies out there still do things they know they really should. (Or if you had the baby, what was it you still did?)

With me, it's soda. I drink it like it's water. I'm not saying it's the only thing I drink, I drink A LOT of milk! And a lot of juice, but soda is something I can't seem to stop with. It's hard!

VonWiggles

Asked by VonWiggles at 2:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just junk food in general. i had aversions to most of my favorite foods like bananas, bell peppers, onions, hummus, etc etc. so i ate less healthy than i should have.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• with my daughter i did really good on doing what i should while pregnant.. with my son OMG I COULD NOT STOP WITH THE SODA so i know what ur talkin about. i loved soda sooo much while pregnant with him. i drank other things too but a lot of soda..

U should try to cut down on it, and drink more water. what i had to do was tell myself i HAVE to drink a certin amout of water a day.. put that much water in the fridge and drink it through out the day.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• eww u like hummus. lol...
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I cannot RESIST chocolate sometimes.

I never even TOUCHED chocolate or cake before I got pregnant and now it's freaking addictive.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• eww u like hummus. lol...

yum and so does my son. lol. even though i hated it while i was pregnant.

i didn't like soda much until i got pregnant and then i craved it but would only drink a couple a week.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Omg! The chocolate! Haha I never had a sweet tooth, and now I crave dark chocolate! And chocolate cake!
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 2:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Soda. I only had 1...maybe two a day. But I got so sick of sprite! I had to get something with caffeine. Where i was working, they bought soda for employees to drink. I hate tap water and I didnt want coffee, so I either had the soda or a hot chocolate. On days when I remembered my water bottle, i got water our of those things where you switch out the jugs (cant remembered what they're called).
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• stefanie by any chance are u jewish
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• water coolers?

lmao.

i have a water cooler for sale on cl right now
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• stefanie by any chance are u jewish

nope :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2009