Add To My List Something Positive

Each person is born with a calling. It is your task to discover what that calling is and find a way to make that calling a reality.

The future is literally in our hands to mold as we like. But we cannot wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow is now.

If you are not using your smile, you're like someone with a million dollars in the bank and no check book.

It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up.

peggy353

Asked by peggy353 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes life worth living.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 3:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Not sure if this is a quote from somewhere...or I actually made it up lol

Love to live and live to love, loving people has no boundaries the only limit is you.

Grace abounds but His Love abounds even more!

Touching loves with the heart sets others free!

This one is from the bible: Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• And the key word is "you", not "god". Let me add this one "You decide whether to GET up or GIVE up!" Good for you...accentuating the positive, rather than the negative!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• "Holding on to anger is like holding a hot stone with the intent of throwing it at someone else... you are the one that gets burned."

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world."

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule."

"There are only two mistakes one came make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting."

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

All quotes of Siddhartha Gautama (~ Buddha ~)

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin

Life can't be all bad when for ten dollars you can buy all the Beethoven sonatas and listen to them for ten years.
    ~William F. Buckley, Jr.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You did not give me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, andof a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7).
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

You say: "I feel all alone"
 God says: "I will never leave you or forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5)
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you" For more encouraging words from the bible:
    encouragingbiblequotes.com/versesifeela.html
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• that which does not kill you only makes you stronger

love like you have never been hurt, work like you dont needmoney, dance like no one is watching.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 6:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• The future you may plan if you like but God determines all for our own good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2009