Best job for teen mom?

I'm 19 years old and have a 1 month old, I'm going to school in january. Me and my husband want to get out of his parents basement ASAP but that requires me getting a part time job to help out. I don't want to have to leave my baby for too long even though he'll be fine cause family will be watching him. What would be the best job for me to have?

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 2:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=30071

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/united-work-at-home-c133280.html

check the BBB too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Discovery toys, ameriplan, mary kay, avon, advocare
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Do you have a GED or high school diploma? Contact a local community college and take any Microsoft Office certification classes and a couple of bookkeeping classes.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• PartyLight
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• For temporary fast cash I would waitress...the good shifts are at night, so you can be with your baby most of the day. I used to make good money waitressing (many years ago...)...and definitely get your butt back to school so you don't have to do it for long.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I like the waitress idea. it is flexible hours, and gives you a little money in your pocket everyday from tips.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 3:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I too like the waitress idea. I would make 100.00 a night in a 5 hour shift. 4 days a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I have a 9 month old and another on the way and I work from home! I work with an awesome team of moms who help each other and others make income from home. We work for ourselves, not by ourselves! Free websites, Receive support and step-by-step training. NO Selling/ Stocking Products/ Billings or collections.
    Such a great feeling to be home with my family.
    I would love to tell you more about what I do and how to reach financial freedom!
    Devan

Take a look at my website:
    www.able2behome.com
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009