When my son comes home from school......

he is grouchy, moody, hits, yells. He's so mean to me and his sisters, I don't get it, is it because he's tired, or maybe, he doesn't like school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in

• it could be he is tired or it could also be that he has been behaving and sitting still and listening to the teacher so when he gets home he just has to let loose- its normal- maybe let him do some running around outside and jumping around- a few minutes of being crazy and letting loose can help a bunch!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It could be he had a hard day at the office...lol school :)

Just have something he really likes and have a talk with him or maybe not until you see he is calmed down but if he starts to act up talk to him and tell him you can not be putting up with this sort of behaivor if it happens again he will have to go to time out (for as long as his age) if he is older enough to write have him write sentences. I will not be mean to my mommy and my sisters,
    have him write it 10 times if he stil doesn't shape up add 10 more sentences until he gets the picture. GL It works for me when my son and daughter start their crap.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Um, you know who would know? Your son. Take him somewhere special, just you and him and ask him about school.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

Next question in
College question....

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
labor coming or what?