When do you just give up and let the dirty butt stay? TMI!!!

I have days when I have eaten something that makes pooping an issue...it comes out all right but once I go to wipe, I wipe, and wipe, and wipe, and wipe....on and on....it doesn't matter if I use tiolet paper or the cleaning wipes...it is still dirty. This is gross, but I don't have all the tp in the world or all the time in the world to sit there. Anyone in this boat? WWYD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Health

• I used water to wash with every time I go #1 or #2 That helps a lot. I just use an empty baby wash bottle and keep it and reuse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have had that happen a couple times, I just take a quick shower and rinse it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Unfortunately, I work away from home so I don't have that luxury but on the weekends I have tried the shower but when I get out, if I grab the tp, there is still some there. Ugh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Do you have hemroids? That could be the problem, it happens to me all the time and if you've ever seen an anus, it has folds and wrinkles that could also be a factor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2009