What's wrong with me?

I've already been to the OB/GYN and they've pronounced that I am NOT pregnant. I have cysts on my ovaries...but that's not the problem.

For a few months now, I've been feeling these tremors in my womb. Like I did when I was pregnant. They come and go, but I have no idea what they are. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I tell them that I feel them like it's a baby moving.

Plus my daughter (24 months) lifts up my shirt to show my stomach and says 'Hi brother'....

WTF... O.o
Does she know something I dont? Does she know something that the OB/GYN didn't catch...could I be pregnant...and if I'm not....what is it that I'm feeling?!?!

cthorn14

Asked by cthorn14 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Health

• gas pains?? or bloating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Nope...none of those symptoms.
    cthorn14

Answer by cthorn14 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I feel that sometimes, it has nothing to do with being pregnant. I think it is more likely small muscle contractions. I've also felt them in other places. Kinda like little tics. I always put my hand on it but usually can't feel any outside movement. Yep it's weird.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• gas can feel EXACTLY like a baby kicking!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2009