is it safe to go tto a haunted house while being preg?

i was wanting to go to talon falls which is a real scary haunted deal but it involves sliding down slides and all that stuff i couldnt do. but i found another place, its called chitteyville haunted school and i would be able 2 walk through that 1 and not slide or nothing. buuuuuut is it safe for me to go? im 6 months pregnant.

wishingmommy1

Asked by wishingmommy1 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think if you dont get to scared, and you make sure the "moster people" are careful i think it would be fine. I went to one when i was only two months preg and i was fine, my hubby was just very protective that no one got scared and ran into me.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I wouldnt sorry it could cause you to scare yourself into labor not good too early
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I am not sure. Ask your doctor at your next appomint.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 3:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• When i used to go to haunted houses, they have signs that say you shouldn'y go in if you are pregnant.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My OB told me that I could goto one as long as I didn't have to sign a waiver to get in. Which means basicaly none of the ultra scary ones or anything like that. But I'm only three months along right now so I don't know if the same would hold true for you at six months. I do know that you can be scared into labor so if I were you I might just wait until next year when I could go on the one with a slide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Anon, if you purchase a ticket, a lot of the professional companies use those as a waiver. So by turning in a ticket, it's like signing a waiver, you're physically letting them know you understand you're going into what they promote.
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 5:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009