i think im working on an eating disorder help!

I dont eat and when i do i cant stand it. It gives me a stomach ache when i eat. so it makes me not want to eat more. its not bc i feel fat or i look ugly or anything like that bc im fine with myself i just cant seem to eat and it is getting worse. i usually eat once a day and thats at night! right now i decided i have to make myself eat bc i didnt eat all day and its 3:40pm. im eating grapes but i dont really want to be eating anything.. any ideas of what i should do to make myself eat and get use to eating again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Health

• I struggle with something similar.  I get physically hungry but have no appetite.  I find that eating little and often helps.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Try muscle milk light and lift weights up to 5- 8 pounds. It helped me out alot. I opened up my appetite. I know the feeling.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think you should see a doctor, maybe they could find why you have pain when you eat. best of luck...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Call your doctor. and get in for a check up.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 3:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• op... well i think it makes my stomach upset bc i dont eat and its not use to it when i do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I found I had to eat with other people to start eating again. Also, eat something within an hour of getting up in the morning. That really stopped my stomach pains.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You could have a HYPERthyroidism, it makes you so you cannot eat and you lose weight. I on the other hand have HYPOthriodism, so I gained weight. :o(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You need to see a doctor. This can kill you.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2009