dizziness and strange stuff happening to me...

For the past few weeks I've been getting dizzy randomly, getting a twitchy eye on and off and I get these strange pulling feelings in random parts of my body (ex. the top of my foot has this odd numb/muscles are pulling feeling) sorry it's hard to explain. I also get a twitch or pulling feeling in the corner of my mouth.

Yesterday when I was trying to get into the car and I got the odd sensation that the car was moving or I was going to fall...my entire body jerked impulsively but I remained upright..my mom saw it happen...it was so strange.

I'm 39 weeks pregnant and haven't had any complications thus far...

What could be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be since you are so far along that your baby is pressing up against the main vein in your back, it all used to happen to me too, nothing seems to help either,
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• about time
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• about time? ....

-OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• maybe low blood sugar or blood pressure are you eating every so often like every hour or so. I get super dizzy and feel like cars are moving or ours in moving when no car is moving it's usually when I need to eat. The twitching sounds like nerve issues probably do to the weight of the baby on a neve or nerves. best wishes.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 4:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• maybe it could be from low iron. or just normal prego stuff. i have been feeling the same way and don't get much house work down like bathrooms. you know to much bending over toilets or baths.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Talk to your doctor. That should be looked into before you're in L&D pushing your baby out... Just to be on the safe side. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009