Home Business Leads

My company offers awesome training, and as a part of that we have tons and tons of recorded training calls. On one of these calls I listened to a while back they were talking about a very cheap lead company. One of our leaders bought 2000 leads for $19.95. Granted, they were NOT good leads. She called all 2000 and only was able to get 17 people - HOWEVER, I have no problem making 2000 calls in a month and only getting 10. I can easily make 100 calls a day and still continue to do all my normal advertising. SO, I want to try this, I mean, what is $20 if you get just 2 pieces of business? To me, it's worth it!

So, without all the "leads suck" comments, can any of you tell me if you know what site this is? I can't find the call and don't remember who it was that did this, or I would ask. So, do any of you know where I can get 2000 mlm or home biz leads for $20-$30 ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Responsive MLM Leads

www.National-Leads.com      Proven MLM Leads for your business Real time and fresh for any budget
vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Have you considered joining a lead sharing club? Or you could start one, if there is not one in your area.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• rkoloms - What is a Lead Sharing Club??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• dont buy leads...they are never good quality...make a website like mine www.knowforyourself.webs.com...i made this site a few days ago and i have already been getting leads and lots of website views...you use webs.com to make it, it's free and it has a template for people to contact you which goes to your email address...then you just call your leads or send them emails.. or what ever your company does
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.