anyone feel as if they have been pregnant forever?

I dont think i am going to my due date then again i dont know when he will decide to come!

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg. im sorry, but being pregnant is horrible. it was MISERABLE for me and i could not wait for it to be over. every day felt like forever. i can say this now - because my son is perfect & healthy now - but lucky for me i had him 6 weeks early.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• lol Every day counts, I promise. You want that little bun to cook for as long as he needs to. I say this now, after having two boys and not pregnant. I know at the end you feel like you will be the only woman on earth to gestate for 2 years or something, lol. It'll be over soon, mama. I promise. And then you're going to be like, "Aww....I miss being pregnant!" lol
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 3:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• YES I GET TO A POINT USUALLY TOWARDS THE END WHEN I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE .. WHEN I MISS SIMPLE THINGS LIKE LYING ON MY BACK OR SLEEPING ON MY RIGHT SIDE ( THEY SAY AND MY DOCTER HAS ALSO TOLD ME THAT SLEEPING ON YOUR LEFT SIDE IS BEST FOR THE BABY) AND I MISS WEARING NORMAL CLOTHES AND BEING ABLE TO WALK THROW THE MALL LIKE BEFORE WITHOUT CARRYING ALL THAT WEIGHT . DON'T GET ME WRONG PREGNANCY IS BEAUTIFUL THING .. AND I LOVE FEELING MY BABY INSIDE ME AND FEELING THAT EXCITEMENT OF NOT BEING ABLE WAIT TO MEET THIS SPECIAL LITTLE PERSON INSIDE MY TUMMY AND FINALLY BEING ABLE TO KISS AND HUG THEM .. BUT YES YOU GET TO A POINT WHERE YOU JUST WANT TO SAY COME ON ALREADY
    DIANAT323

Answer by DIANAT323 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Hahaha...O totally feel this way...I have 15 month old little girl, when she was about 6 months old I got pregnant again, but had a miscarriage at 14 weeks :( THEN I got pregnant again this past April! Due on Christmas! I feel like its a never ending cycle! I love my babies, but I am def ready for a LONG break from pregnancy :)
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• actually it has gone pretty fast at first but now that i am bigger and getting more anxious it seems as the birthday will never get here. in fact i'm wishing the baby comes earlier in late october rather then first of nov. adding to it is the fact that we don't know the sex of the baby. so were anxious to find out what it is as well.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I felt that way with both my pregnancies. Toward the end you are so miserable and so huge it seems like FOREVER!!! I hated that part
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 9:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009