halloween costume ideas?

i know this has been asked b4 but hell i need ideas and different ppl are on now lol..

i have a 2 yr old and my son will be 11 months on halloween so im takin them both trick or treating. i want it to be special bc its my sons 1st time. i cant afford a costume so i plan on makin one and i have NO clue of what to do and i cant do a ghost bc both kids hate things over their face!... help lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• dress him up like a lumber jack or hobo, or use spiderman PJ's stuff like that. How about a black and white cow?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• A ninja outfit is pretty simple - wear black sweats with black shoes...make a black mask just to go over the nose and mouth (if they don't mind) and make a red belt to go over the sweats. You can even make a puff paint red dragon emblem on the sweater. Is a 2yr old a girl? She can be a princess - use one of her sunday dresses and spruce it up. Does she have a white dress? You can make or buy wings (some Dollar Trees carry some in her size) and she can be an angel or a fairy. =) Or how about a cowboy - wear a flannel long sleeve shirt with blue jeans and boots or plain black shoes, make a simple brown vest, and get a cowboy hat (Dollar Tree is awesome!). What about a clown - wear funky clothing (or dye them in funky colors), big shoes, and get a wig. Hope these suggestions get your creative juices flowing! Good luck and have fun! =)
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 4:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• op my sisters daughter was a cow last year and she will be mad if i do it.. but the rest sounds really good thanks for the ideas... and yes the 2 yr old is a girl sry i didnt say that b4
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• my mom has a photo of me as a ghost. and my face wasn't covered up , it was a pillowcase ( i was 6months) it had an elastic around the face area (under the chin) and was over my head like a hood. then she used a little baby powder to make me look pale white.

mummy

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 12:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Scarecrow outfits are pretty easy to make, just need some old clothes and hay to stuff inside.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 25, 2009