My dd and her friends had a Toad fashion show

My dd and her friends had a toad fashion show! My dd has three that live in our window well. She and a couple of her friends dressed them in barbie doll clothes. One was wearing a hat w/a purse. It was cute but I made them take the clothes off and put them back in the window well.
How you feel if your dd did this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• toad as in a frog?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• poor toads :o(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yes,toads as in frogs.
    They were not hurt but i am sure they did not have fun.
    I just wonder how you would feel if it was your kids and their friends doing this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't encourage it. I think they should have been left to just being frogs and not traumatised and scared.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think its cute. And I highly doubt the toads were traumatized. Its just kids having fun if you ask me.
    AzaleasMommy

Answer by AzaleasMommy at 4:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i would take pictures,lol
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 4:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't want my kids handling toads or frogs who secrete things on their skin like salmonella. Hope the kids are all well and the poor frogs didn't suffer any broken limbs getting barbie cloths put on and taken off.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• lol!! It would crack me up honestly. I would have to grab my camera before they took the clothes back off. How funny. I live in a tiny town in the country where everyone catches frogs when they are little and I've never seen one dressed up before! =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 4:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think it shows a lot of imagination. Good for her!!
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It is certainly better than what former President GW Bush did to them (he stuck lit firecrackers in them).

Answer by rkoloms at 4:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2009