how would you feel?

ok well my hubby has a little cold... I went out at 4am in the morning to get him some night quil and day quil to make him feel better .. Also for work i always make his lunch of course but i got his clothes out and even helped put them on him.. I prayed for him and and made him a warm bath and he told me before he went to work why didnt i rub his back while he was sleeping? What? He didnt even thank me for doing the other stuff.. That really hurt me cause am i wrong for not rubing his back or doing more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• sick men are the BIGGEST cry babies in the world! Woman don't have time to whine & cry abotu being sick. We don't have a choice, a mothers job is never fully done & we have to work right thorugh our sickness. At leasr i do. When SO is sick, i do take good care of him. But, if he asked why i didn't rub his back while he was sleeping, i'd tell him to call his mom & laughin his face.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• WOW YOUR DOING ALOT FOR YOUR HUSBAND HE SHOULD BE GRATFUL TO HAVE A GOOD WOMAN BY HIS SIDE BECAUSE WOMAN LIKE YOU ARE WORTH THERE WAIT IN GOLD
    DIANAT323

Answer by DIANAT323 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• SORRY I MISPELLED WEIGHT ...
    DIANAT323

Answer by DIANAT323 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• DIANAT323 OP here thanks so much that made me feel better :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• he's a big baby. how would he know you were doing it if he was asleep. lie and say you DID. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009