im getting sick of the rude mothers on there so im about to delete my account/

im sick of askin for advice or anything and people jumping down my neck like i did something wrong. it not only me they do it to its a lot more ppl. then they have something to say about 16 yr old mothers bc they are YOUNG its just starting to get annoying. people tellin people their lying about something they said like we all have something to LIE about for NO REASOn anyways u all have fun on this site....

SEE YA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Don't let some of these mothers get to you. They think because they sit behind the PC they are tough and can say anything they want. I would never let anyone chase me away. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I have my friends list private, no one can see it but my friends.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I agree. There are some really mean people on here, but there are a lot of great people here too. I'm just learning to ignore the ones who are rude or cruel, and make friends with the decent people. Everyone isn't going to agree on everything, but I think that when we disagree, we can do it with a little sensitivity and class. Don't let the idiots make you leave, then they win!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You have to learn to take the rude ones with a grain of salt. You typically can gather who the rude ones are, and just wait for them to make a rude comment, then just move on from it. Don't let them chase you away. Although, if you feel like you have to leave, to better you and your family, then that is totally understandable and I respect that. Best of luck Momma!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Why are you upset by the comments of total strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• jeez im still here and nobody even answers my questions...if they do there not worth reading cause there all sarcastic anyway...dont give up.there behind a computer they wont know you and you wont know them...dont worry,,,,,,
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I've been thinking about it too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• op.. well to be honest i come on here for a little peace of mind. i dont live a very happy life and im just stuck in a bad situation so i come on here thinkin people are goin to give me a LIL peace of mind but they dont. all they do is remind me of how life sucks and how my family sucks. I teach my kids if u dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything and i thought thats what all adults teach their kids to do and show them whats right and wrong. but i dont know any more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• BUH BYE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• There are many more places on CM to enjoy your spare time and get advice than this section. In fact this is just a small part of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/300609/do_you_think_cafe_mom_should_make_a_teen_cafe_mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009