Would you rather your man be dominate or passive?

I don't mean just in bed, but in day to day life too. Would you want a guy who is the take charge dominate type, or the passive one who goes along and doesn't have much of an opinion on things?

I have been with both types, neither or perfect of course, but I tended to be more attracted to the dominate man, and wondered why?

Jut wondering what other women think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I like a man thats a man. I can't stand a man that lets people walk all over him. He needs to be able to lead our home and be confident in that leadership. Thats one of the many things I love about my husband.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I cant believe you jsut asked this cause ive been with the more dominant and swore Id rather jsut have a nice guy who lets me lead, but now that im leading...not sure. I think dominant is attractive but passive is so loving...sometimes i dont feel like i deserve all that and other times i think do i have to tell you everythng that needs done!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I prefer a man in the middle. My SO likes to take charge, but will also take a backseat. I don't want to be ordered around, and I'm not going to be a mans momma and tell him what to do. If a man is to much one way or another its a huge turn-off for me!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Dominate. I like an Alpha-Male type, within reason, of course.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• goodI like a guy who knows how to be what I want, when I want. L.O.L. My dh was passive until I told him to be more aggressive.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I like a man that's aggressive, but also can be passive when the time arises! lol (Mostly
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• A little bit of column A and a little bit of column B. My DH is a great mix of both. :)
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 5:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I dig the manly man type. I am a bit assertive so I need someone who can handle me..*laughs* Thank heavens for my hubby..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• When a guy knows when to balance the two, that's my kind of guy. I wish someone would tell Mr Dominant (SO) bc he won't listen to me! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 5:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My first husband was passive and my DH now is dominate I love the dominate type. To me it is much better I feel safe. Hmmmm
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 6:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009