How can I make sure my boyfriend wont run away when things get rough

Hi Moms: Okay my ex and I are back together as of August 3oth well my daughters father to me he is jealous and he wonts me back okay I lived with him
9 months mistake he turned to the drugs and smoking I finally put him out well here lately when he will come I never know when he may flip becuse I wont let him in and I do let him see his daughter the drinking and smoking I know sometimes he
has been drinking and it is his visits most times all about me.

Okay my boyfriend let me know it was him why we broke up I am so scared if he should be here and he comes been 2 months he may go break up with me again but he made a scene mothers day neighbor under me calls the police what he does not know is he took my name plus information on him my apartment manger had me give information andI am suppose to tell her when he comes now I do not wont
my boyfriend to say we need some space or worse we break up tell me what to do

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• It takes a really special guy to stick by you when you have kids by someone else. If he is good to you, and good to your kid, but just hates the drama fight for him. Girls who have kids deserve someone that loves them too. And, a restraining order isn't gonna do anything if your baby's father is crazy, probably just piss him off. Try to cut ties with him by not having contact with him.
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• If I got this right...the boyfriend wants space because the ex (baby daddy) is causing problems? either you need to get a restraining order against the daddy or your boyfriend needs to realize that this is part of the package of having a mate that has baggage (kids and exs)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Ok, I can't understand most of what you wrote, but you can't make anyone do anything. There is nothing you can do, either he's a good man or he's not.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You can't
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 5:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• sounds like a mess. don't get back up with that kind of crap. cut him loose and move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Wow, I didn't understand a word you wrote.

If what PP said is correct, then I agree with her advice.
    Anonymous

• I honestly want to help, but I really don't understand what is being said.
    Just answering your question alone. You can't make someone stick by you through rough times or not. It's just about commitment. If he's committed you, and the family overall, he will stick by you.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2009