Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I need to replace a lost license in TX?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • I don't know about TX (might just call the DMV) but, I know in OH, you need an original Birth Certificate. No copies!

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

  • Call you DMV to report it lost or stolen and ask them. Usually they want 3 forms of legal ID to give you the liscense to begin with. If you have a state ID card that may be good enough.

    Answer by vbruno at 6:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

  • I live in TX (Fort Hood area), and as far as I know you simply have to go into the DMV with all the usual other forms of ID (birth certificate, SSC, and other photo IDs, etc.)

    Answer by EternalChild86 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

  • I also am in Texas, close to Ft. Hood (Lampasas) and I recently had to replace my license. I needed my birth certificate and social security card. If you have a Texas ID card, that's all you need.

    Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.