What do I need to replace a lost license in TX?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about TX (might just call the DMV) but, I know in OH, you need an original Birth Certificate. No copies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Call you DMV to report it lost or stolen and ask them. Usually they want 3 forms of legal ID to give you the liscense to begin with. If you have a state ID card that may be good enough.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I live in TX (Fort Hood area), and as far as I know you simply have to go into the DMV with all the usual other forms of ID (birth certificate, SSC, and other photo IDs, etc.)
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I also am in Texas, close to Ft. Hood (Lampasas) and I recently had to replace my license. I needed my birth certificate and social security card. If you have a Texas ID card, that's all you need.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009