Do you and your hubby have alot in common?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 5:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• We do and we don't.
    It's pretty balanced. We have enough in common that we enjoy each other's company doing the stuff we like most together, and also, where we're okay branching off doing the stuff the other doesn't enjoy or isn't very interested in doing.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• for the most part yeah
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I'm the same with K_Sawyer.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• We used to...we loved to party, drink, party, drink....once we got married and found that I was preggo, I gave up most of the party, drink so we really didn't...we hit a rough patch and now we are starting to find things that both of us enjoy that don't include party/drink
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• nope not really. He has his things and I have mine. But it works, we go do stuff like movies,(we trade on who picks), dinner (when there is extra cash), stuff with the kids, theme parks on occasion. But it all works for us, we are pretty low key.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My fiance and I have much in common..

We actually joke around and say...hey are you really my brother...it is just a joke..
    because we think a like, we want the same things, we have the same goals and
    we want the same future...the list goes on..

I would not be getting married to him if we did not have alot of the same morals, attitude on life and beliefs..

Been there, done that...know better..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• We have absolutely nothing in common but the fact that we have great sex together and think the other rocks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• We have a few things in common. But i would say more things not in common :) But somehow we have been making it work for years now!
    YorkieMomofone

Answer by YorkieMomofone at 5:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't say a lot in common, but enough to keep our lives interesting. It will be interesting to see what we have in common after the kids grow up. I already had the 4 children when we got involved, so a lot of what we've had in common has to do with the kids. I dated him for 7 months before I introduced him to my children, so we must have had something in common in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2009