I want to leave my husband cause its not working to be with another man i'm in love with but i am willing to live in a shelter so i can get myself together should i make that move or not.

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 6:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes you are supposed to be happy,however your children are so young and plus your 7 week old,this will definetly be tough on them.Have you tried counseling with your dh?What happens if this doesnt work out with this new guy?There is alot to consider besides your happiness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• what about your kids? are you really going to put them thru that? it sounds kinda selfish. if your marriage isnt working out then divorce him but dont go chasing after other guys, the grass isnt always greener...if he is abusive get ahold of a crisis center and they can help you find your own place or if its just not gettin along, find a job if you dont have one and save up. its not healthy to bounce from one guy to another and its really hard on the kids no matter the age
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think that you have the grass is greener syndrome. Have you honestly tried to work on your relationship with your husband WITHOUT anyone else involved in the relationship?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• So your wedding vow's meant nothing? You want to leave the man you vowed to spend you life with, for ANOTHER MAN...which means you cheated on your husband. Where are your kids? Have you thought about them? You know what...yes, leave your husband AND your kids....they deserve better.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• aren't i supposed to be happy and my kids are 2 in a half years old and i have a 7 week old.
    applejacks2004

Answer by applejacks2004 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2009