What do you think of moms who...

What do you think of moms who have nothing better to do than sit around asking "what do you think of moms who (insert anything here)" questions?

*giggle*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think they are morons and by asking this question you joined their ranks. Lucky you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think that the moron that answered the silly question with a moronic answer put herself in the moron category too! Lucky her!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

you really shouldn't talk about yourself in the third person. It is really sad :C
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• lol, oh my..... *chuckles* I can play childish too! "I'm rubber and you're glue....."
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Ahh, just what I had intended! Trying to break up all the tension that has been caused unnecessarily.. This is a time when we should all be banding together instead of attacking and destroying one another. That is why our society is the way it is now. Everyone is so I, I, I anymore. When did we all stop caring about each other as humans???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• wow i thought we were all grown here guess not
    i mean come on now how childish can we be
    i think everyone has the right to ask what they want
    if you dont like heres a tip
    DONT READ IT
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I read it hoping to see some semblance of a caring society. But all I see is women attacking each other. It absolutely horrifies me that we all care so little about other people. We have become so heartless and cruel. We are nothing short of animals anymore.. So sad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• LMAO!!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Lol
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I wonder if they know the difference between "Just for fun" and "Politics/Current Events"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2009