Night school or ged?

Im debating whether or not to either go to night school or get my ged! If i go to night school i will actually graduate (which is great) but my ged would be quicker to get! Idk what to do does anyone have any advise!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did both! I was going to night school, then I got pregnant. I swore up and down that I would still graduate but it didn't work out that way so I got my GED. I think if nothing is stopping you from actually graduating, you should keep going to school. I am haunted constantly by the fact that I didn't graduate. Come time when all the high schools are having their ceremonies, I start having dreams that I am back in school and i'm the 26 year old girl still trying to finish high school!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i would go to night school if possible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yea see that another thing im 23 yrs old an i dont wanna be the oldest person in night school! Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Don't worry about being the oldest, lots of adults go to night school. In fact, they were the majority in my school, some into their 30s!! Don't get discouraged there alot of people in your same situation and nobody will judge you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Do your skills need brusing up on? Do you feel you'd be a smarter person by going back to school? Or do you feel your eduacation is good and feel confident about your "smarts"?
    Now a days, a GED is just as good as the diploma so if you feel you're ready for the GED (and it is not all that hard) I'd just take the easier route.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2009