how can I have a better attitude towards my husband?

I seriously need some input on my issue. i take out my bad moods on my husband and it's causing problems between us. i need advice on how to let go of my bad moods and moodswings, i just can't seem to do it myself even though i know it needs done. please someone help or talk to me. thanks

mommy2haley08

Asked by mommy2haley08 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• You should read the book The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate.
    google it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Hormone changes can trigger mood swings. I'm going to guess your sex life is crap. I would suggest exercise and a diet to balance your hormones. Try adding more dark greens to your diet.

And try to touch him lovingly every day. Even if it's just to put your hand on his arm while you are in the car. Reconnecting with gentle touches does wonders for a relationship. He will respond back to you in a loving way.

Try to get interested in sex. If you are getting that level of physical and emotional stimulation, you will feel more balanced.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• That sounds like me too. Although he is seriously a part of my bad moods sometimes. He gives me no help at all, and won't talk about things with me either. He figures if he leaves for awhile I'll just get over it, which only makes it worse. Dummy.

Anyhow if you get a good answer from someone I'd like to see it too. BTW, we went to counseling this summer and he didn't listen to anything the counseler said. Waste of $500.
    bamswife

Answer by bamswife at 11:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2009