Any good romance advice?

My husband and I are going out of town for a much needed weekend getaway and I would like to make it really special. It feels like we haven't been able to be alone for a long time! Any romantic/sex advice or tips to help make it extra special???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Get some toys! Those can be pretty fun.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• cant go wrong with candles and massage oil or better yet those flavored oils like cinnamon cherry ect...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Wear some sexy lingerie and seduce him.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• LOl I agree with the lingerie and some candles and every man likes a women who likes and enjoys oral sex, so have fun and play, I actually never used toys with My hubby, I am a lot more shy around him still! Even though he's seen everything plus more then anyone else I was with before him. But! I love, respect, and honor My husband, his values and thoughts! I truly do care about him and wish I could be more fun for him! ;)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2009