why are so many of you women so mean???

I havnt been on here that long but im thinking of leaving cafemom. allot of you women are just plain mean.why? I mean I am not like that, if someone has somthing to say that I dont agree with I usually dont say anything. Havnt some of you heard if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all?? or at least say you disagree politely. so I ask again WHY??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Every body on the second page is mean and bitchy. You should all go get laid.

gwebkeijmmm

Answer by gwebkeijmmm at 9:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It's the Internet. Try not to take it too seriously.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It's easy to be mean when there is no recourse from it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I dont really know what compels women to be so mean. It seems that most women are PROUD to be a bitch, and work hard to be one. I dont get it.... I have my snarky moments, but for the most part i DO follow the golden rule and am proud that i can be open minded and nice about things, even if i disagree.

I dont let the beasts chase me away from CafeMom though. That just lets them win! I just roll my eyes and go on my merry little way! Usually....lol!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• This site used to be good. I don't think it's monitored very closely. I think some 'moms' on here aren't actually moms for one thing. And also there just seems to be way too many people with way too much time on their hands. Some people just thrive on drama. Hang in there! We're not all bad lol
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You will probably never meet these women in real life. Let it roll off your back. The mean ones probably arent even like that in real life but think on the internet they can act the way they want and get it away with it which they can because it's the internet! LOL! or something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Buh-bye!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Mean? Whos mean? Why are you hiding behind an anon posting?
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 6:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• They are mean because there are no repercussions from being a so called mean girl. Usually cafe mom will get a report and just tell you it does not violate code of conduct.So they continue to go on anon and just act their usual, low class , tacky , snotty way.A lot of women on here lost a lot of respect from me. Again it is q and answer not rip the person apart after becoming friends and then mocking them weanwhile they have enough baggage to knock you over compared to little stuff going on with us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

•  

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2009