My 15 month old never took to a pacifier, now all of the sudden she wants one?

We bought a few before she was born, but she didn't ever take to them. Today she found one (I was getting rid of a bunch of stuff and they were in the box) and decided she wanted it, she hasn't put it down since. What is this about??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Don't give it to her!
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• A new trinket...let her have it but if she doesn't 'lose' it within a week I'd 'lose' it for her.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yea don't let her start using it. It's something new for her and she prob got some good reactions from it so that's why she's holding onto it. But I wouldn't let her have it tomorrow. After she goes to bed I'd snatch it, trust me you don't want her hooked on it. lol
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 6:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• no dont let her r u crazy so later u can make her cry for it and beg for it??in the end its just a hassel for both of u!!! most kids are hard to get off of them my daughter is 2 and now off of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009