Have you ever cracked an egg only to find that a piece of the shell fell in too.... while cooking?

Aarrgg!!!...I hate when that happens. Incase you didn't know when this happens once the piece of shell falls into the pan immediately try to scoop it up with the shell you have in your hand and somehow it will catch (kind of like a magnet) it is so neat.

I was bored thought I'd pass this on... :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will be giving your tip a try next time, thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The one time this happened I didn't notice until someone took a bite of the tiny bit of shell that I cooked into the egg! Embarassing!
    Anonymous

• Kinda like if you get an eyelash in your eye, if you have a book of matches (the kind from the bar that tear out of the book), tear one out and use the ripped edge to get the eyelash out...it acts like little fingers and is way less painful than digging at your eye.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• That's a cool tip Jademom and one I can use because lately it seems i'll get an eyelash in my eye every day! Doesn't help when I'm trying to drive!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• lol.. I always use my finger to get it out.. yes my hands are clean I wash them before touching food..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009