is it okay

if my baby hasn't moved as much as he dose other days!i'm 33 week and he just hasn't been very active today!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you been more active? Usually if I was more active my baby wasn't as my movement lulled her to sleep more.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• that's fine, as long as you feel movements, doesnt' have to be a lot
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I found that when I started getting big, she started moving less, there just wasn't enough room to get wiggly anymore.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yeah my cousin said the same he felt like he was doing flips and all kinds of stuff but towards the end he didnt move as much she said she got really worried but he was just fine just cause he cant move as much hes too big im 32 weeks and ive notice he moves around more then other days hes still kicks my hand but sometimes it feels like he switches positions so i wont feel his feet as much then he will switch again and again i will feel and see imprints of his feet....i had no problems with my baby hes perfect normal throughout this whole pregnancy i worry too its just our mother instincts kicking in! but if it really bothers u just ask ur doctor but no worries!
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 6:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• as long as he is moving, dont worry. when you feel nothing, worry.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• For me, I had to stop worrying because he would move only at certain times during the day and night. At that point, he would go crazy for about 5-10 minutes. Then he will be quiet. It was so hard to get used to because I use to feel him all day long. My DR said to notice when those times are and count the kicks then. I am 36 weeks.
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009