Can't let things go....

Me and my kids father decided we needed a change, so we moved states only for him to tell me that he no longer wants to be together. The hard part is he knows no one here and we are living with my relatives and I just can't handle looking at him and being around him because it's too painful. I hear him talking on the phone to an old co-worker that lives here and last night he didn't come home until 2Am. I really don't want to kick him out b/c when we lived in Cali (and I had no family, no friends) he never put me out, I just don't know what to do, but I can't stand looking at him day in and day out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, if he doesn't want to be together anymore and wants to move on, then he needs to MOVE ON. Maybe you should just tell him that if he is done, he needs to start looking for another place to stay. That's not kicking him out, that's asking him to do what he says he already wants to do.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Agreed with Jademom.
    He's the one who made the decision that he doesn't want to be with you... so he needs to make the decision to go out and FIND A PLACE OF HIS OWN.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• OP_He said that he needs like a month to save and then move, I don't know if I can do that. There is way too much emotion and hurt there, I don't want to be unreasonable but I just can't go on like this....When he leaves I constantly cry cause I know he's up to no good, he dis-respectful and cold.... I guess i'm just hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Maybe he can stay with the co worker and get out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009