I Feel horrible at 35 weeks....HELP!

Ok so I am feeling achy and having stronger menstrual type cramps in my stomach and I keep getting random pains in my back all over, I dont know if this is just the normal thing or what but it all kind of happened today so I just wanna know if everything is ok, I feel kind of nauseated and I didnt have ANY morning sickness at all! Please let me know if everything is ok if any of you experienced mothers have felt this, this is my first, and i go to my next Appt. Monday Sept. 28th!! Thank you in advance!!!

Bezie

Asked by Bezie at 7:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you're in labor actually. is this a joke?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• No its not a joke at all the cramps just come and go, and everyone is just saying "oh its just stretching" but i wanna know if i should call my doctor or not! Its not to the point where it is unbearable or anything!
    Bezie

Answer by Bezie at 7:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yes call!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks going through this. Are the contractions regular and staying around after you lay down or change positions. I had them all day yesterday and the day before, but they went away when I laid down. Right now, I have slight achiness, but again they aren't regular at all and come and go. Everyone I have talked says it is the preparation period, but if you are worried call your DR. I go first thing Monday for my 37 week visit. Good Luck.
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009