For the All My Children fans

Do you think it's gross that Erica and Ryan want to get together.It's not the age difference that bothers me.It's the fact that her daughter had a relationship with him that produced a child.Little to much like Jerry Springer to me.What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In a twisted way it's like insesst.

I use to watch AMC I was stuck on OLTL for a while but I just gave it all up all together I pop in once in awhile to see what has been happening same old shit....I give up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• ya i used to watch oltl i loved john...but its the same old thing..and hes not on that much anyway...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yes! not the age diff just the fact that he used to be her son in law! lol wierd..and its gotten a little weird on the show..the whole annie situation..and i just cant stand erica altogether.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It grosses me out too! I mean, he almost married Kendall years ago and has had "flings" with her since. Spike was unintentional, but yeah, how weird it that.....Your grandma dating your dad?! Poor kids in Pine Valley.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Nasty!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It's nasty is right. I wouldn't want to get together with my daughter's old flame if it were me. He had sex with her daughter and to imagine being with him too isn't right.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It's gross. I will be fast forwarding through all those scenes. I'm actually surprised Suan Lucci would even go along with it. It gives HER the ICK factor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2009