Anyone else's kids annoying them today?

My goodness my daughter is testing my nerves today!! She's 4 and doesn't seem to hear a word I say to her. Or she's completely ignoring me. It's soo annoying!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have a 1 1/2 year old and I thought I was going to pull my hair out at least 100 times. lol. He is so much better now, thank God. He pooped on the couch and smeared it in. Knocked over a 6 ft shelf, screamed in the car the whole time, and after....and way after that too. lol. He's teething too.
    When he pooped on the couch I had just then put his diaper on, went to the next room to get some shorts for him, he ripped it off THEN pooped all in about 1 whole minute from me being in the next room.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My 4 year old has screaming temper tantrums, never listens unless I get right in front of his face, and he get put in the notty chair at least twice per day. I feel for you. I have to put myself in timeout when I need a break.
    CamilleMomma

Answer by CamilleMomma at 8:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• NO MY BOYFRIEND IS!!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 9:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• No...she's sick...she sleeps when she is sick. I had class most of the day too, so nope. Now, people in my classes, yes, they annoyed me.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2009