19 Lbs baby...whoa!

Read the story and tell me what you think...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32999499/ns/today-parenting_and_family/?ns=today-parenting_and_family

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg, i saw that earlier! totally freaky - and the picture of him next to an averaged-sized newborn!! i can not even imagine carrying a baby around in my belly that size.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• everyone commented on this earlier i posted the samething... its crazy could u imagin how BIG her belly got. i wonder if he had room to move!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• That baby was bit, he's like the size of my 4 month old now!
    That's crazy, at least he got him out through c-section. Thank thee Gods for c-sections, it saved my life. (;
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• oh godness. one of the few times i would be thanking medicine for the C section. I wonder if she had prenatal care.... did they miss the GD
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yeah, that is crazy. I heard on the Today show this a.m. that he's not even the biggest ever. There was like, a 23 lb baby in the 1800's. Thank goodness for C-Sections!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• my son weighed 19 lbs at his 14 month appt!
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 8:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2009